April 6, 2010

Mr. Game & Watch's Moves 2 - Super Smash Bros. Melee History

PART 2 of 2. Part 1 can be found here: www.youtube.com My final video was over 14 minutes long, and there's no way I could have cut over 4 minutes out to fit it under the 10 minute time limit. In this video I show where I believe some of Mr. Game & Watch's moves in Super Smash Bros. Melee have been derived from. All of the originals were handheld portables, but there is a series called Game & Watch Gallery for the Game Boy/Color/Advance that has all of the Game & Watch games. So instead of trying to track down every single original, I use the Game & Watch Gallery Game Boy games with my Game Boy Player to show off the original games. Though I did have to use a video camera to explain one aspect of the Game & Watch. I had recorded that footage a couple years ago, but I didn't do that great of a job speaking then. I put text in the video to give the name for each Game & Watch game, what you're supposed to do in that game and of course to explain things. I acquired all of the video with my capture device.

BARE MUSCLE ELEGANCE

No comments: